Cute Bows! Very simple to make
Ducktivity provided by katycat16
This is a cute, simple bow that can be made very quickly! Enjoy!
Approximate Crafting Time:0:15
Supplies and Tools:
- Duck Tape
- A hair tie (optional)
1. Pick your favorite duck tape.
I would recommend to pick a pattern.
2. Cut a piece of duck tape. A small, 2-inch piece would make a small bow. A larger piece would make a larger bow.
3. After you cut a piece, cut another piece the same size and stick it on that piece.
4. Fold the piece of tape like a fan.
5. In the middle, reinforce the bow with a small piece of tape. Cut a 1-inch piece and cut it in half. Stick it on the middle of the bow! I would recommend to use a color that matches your pattern. IF USING A HAIR TIE, PUT THE HAIR TIE IN A CREVIS OF THE BOW, THEN TAPE THE SAME WAY.
DONE! Enjoy your "bowtiful" bow!