Duck® Brand Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Seal: Medium Gap, .375 in. x .25 in. x 17 ft.
Home weatherization is an easy and affordable do-it-yourself project that can be done all year round to help block drafts and air leaks that lead to high heating and cooling costs. Cracks and gaps around windows and doors can cause air loss. Extreme temperatures can also cause some seals to freeze or crack. Self-adhesive Duck® brand Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Seals are made with EPDM rubber, making them durable to stand up against the elements. They are a great solution for replacing old or worn door and window seals, forming a barrier against the outdoor air, as well as dust, pollen and insects during the warmer months. Use in combination with other Duck brand weatherization products to enhance indoor comfort, while helping save on energy costs.
- Self-adhesive, durable EPDM rubber seal
- Seals the perimeter of outside doors
- Can also be used on windows
- Easy to install
- Will not freeze or crack in temperatures down to -40 F
- Helps save energy year-round
- 10-year guarantee
- .375 in. x .25 in. x 17 ft.