1. Create dragonflies with clothespins, washi tape and cardstock to display your favorite polaroid pictures.
2. Cut out personalized messages with chalkboard tape in between your photos.
3. Make your own DIY frames to hang your photos on the wall. The washi tape makes a writable surface, too.
4. A corkboard is an easy way to show off your favorite memories. Add some flair with your pushpins and board with washi tape.
5. Add magnets to the back of your DIY frame to hang your photo on the refrigerator or locker.