Learn how to turn ordinary items around the house into the perfect Halloween decorations.
1. Make your own lanterns with a glow-in-the-dark faces out of a milk jug. Check out how to make it here.
2. Transform a coffee container into a glow monster candy dish. Check out this step by step.
3. Make a candy dispenser out of a box and duct tape.
4. Recycle a brown paper bag with duct tape to make your own trick or treat container for you or your kids.
5. Cover a box with duct tape to make an affordable last-minute Halloween decoration.