For this project you’ll need: a hair dryer and scissors.
- Clean the window frame to remove excess dust.
- Roll on the pre-taped film to the top edge of the window. Then, cut the film to size.
- Apply the tape to the window sides and bottom, and remove the tape liner.
- Next, unfold the film and press firmly onto the tape.
- Shrink the film with a hair dryer to remove any wrinkles. Cut off any excess film with scissors.
- Finally, check to make sure there is tight fit between your window and the shrink film.
Find out about all of our all of our home weatherization solutions.