Welcome to The Duck Tape Club, a growing community of Duck Tape® fanatics! We want to make sure members enjoy the best experience possible and most importantly, have fun.
Here are some guidelines to make sure everyone has the best experience possible:
- All material, comments and images, etc. are moderated and reviewed by us before being posted.
- To ensure interaction is productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will not post comments that are or include:
- Off topic. Any comment that is not related to the subject of the conversation will be excluded.
- Spam. Engagement in self-promotional behavior or commercial spam of any kind, such as discount codes or URLs to websites, is not allowed. Links to other websites, especially URLs leading to inappropriate locations, and competitive websites will be removed.
- Personal Attacks. Any personal attacks or disrespectful comments of others or his/her content or images will be removed.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed. Prohibited or illegal content including but not limited to extreme violence, gore, nudity or mature content will be excluded.
- Offensive Material. Comments that include, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded, including obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs or harassment. Offensive avatars, usernames, or personal information will also be removed.
- Private or confidential Information. Protect your privacy. Do not include specific personal information on such as telephone numbers or email addresses. Personal information will not be shared by the Company to any other third party. The user’s address will only be used for mailing purposes.
- Threatened or Actual Litigation. Any comments involving threatening language or disputes between you and any other person or entity will be removed.
- All content and images must be original and not copied from another source. Reposting ideas, images or content that is not yours is not allowed. If you notice any copyright infringement of yours or another person’s, please Contact Us.
- Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only enter plain text.
- ShurTech Brands, LLC reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be available to you online.
- ShurTech Brands, LLC reserves the right to delete any comments at any time.
Thank you for participating!