Tidy Up With Duck® Brand
According to Jessica, from The Organized Mama, the number one trick for keeping items in place around the bathroom is shelf liner. But, not just any liner will do. Only Solid Grip EasyLiner® Brand Shelf Liner gets the job done to hold drawer organizers, dividers and under-the-sink supplies in place.
Here are her top five tips for using non-adhesive Solid Grip shelf liner in the bathroom:
- Drawers. Line bathroom drawers to keep everything in place and from moving around when opening or shutting your vanity drawers.
- Under the Sink. Use Solid Grip EasyLiner® Brand Shelf Liner with Clorox®to protect the under the sink area while also making sure items stay in place.
- Wire Shelves. Line all of the wire shelves in your linen closet with shelf liner so items don't fall through the gaps between the wires.
- Pullout Drawers. These drawers are always being pulled in and out, so a little shelf liner goes a long way to keep everything in place.
- Storage Bins. Save scraps and small pieces of Solid grip to line the inside of storage bins to stay extra organized.
Pro Tip: When lining bathroom drawers, Jessica suggests using a lighter shelf liner color, especially in kids' bathrooms.
Cutting Shelf Liner to Size
Ready to start your bathroom organizing project? Jessica uses one of the methods below to cut the non-adhesive shelf liner to the right size:
- Straight Forward & Precise. Use a ruler to measure the size of the drawer. Then use a yard stick to cut straight lines in the dimensions you measured.
- Use Tiles as Templates. Place one side of the liner in the drawer. Fold the other side of the liner over to create a crease. Using the grout lines on your tile, cut the liner on the fold by using the grout lines as a way to keep the cut straight.
- Small Drawers or Tight Spaces. Eyeball the entire process. Really small drawers can be so difficult to get liner the perfect size. So, measure roughly how wide the drawer is using the liner and cut the liner. Then place the liner inside the drawer. Next, fold the pieces over each other to create creases on the shelf liner and cut off the excess.
Smooth Top® EasyLiner® Brand Shelf Liner - White, 20 in. x 18 ft.
Solid Grip Easy Liner® Brand Shelf Liner with Clorox® - White, 20 in. x 6 ft.