In just three easy steps, Jessica, from The Organized Mama, shares her favorite trick on how to turn wire pantry shelves into flat, solid shelves by using Clear Classic® EasyLiner® Brand Shelf Liner.
Durable and water resistant, Clear Classic® EasyLiner® Brand Shelf Liner provides protection for both indoor and outdoor uses around the home. It’s clear, textured surface is designed to keep surfaces dry, while its non-adhesive grip bottom holds the liner, and your objects, in place. Plus, the easy-to-wipe surface makes cleanup a breeze.
By following these three steps you can create a flat surface on your wire shelves to ensure that your baskets, bins and food don’t get lost or stuck in the wire shelves.
- Remove everything in your pantry and wipe down the shelves
- Measure the shelves with a ruler and cut the EasyLiner® to the length of the wire shelves
- Pro Tip: If you have "L" shaped shelves, measure each shelf from wall-to-wall and have the EasyLiner® overlap in the corner of the shelves.
- Place the EasyLiner® on the shelves and secure with a binder clip to get to organizing
- Organization Tip: Set up the items on the shelves similar to grocery store shelves by placing similar items together. When you do this, it's like you are shopping in your pantry instead of hunting for things!