For this project you’ll need: scissors or a serrated knife, and a tape measure.
- Measure the width of your door with a tape measurer. If your door is less than 36 inches wide, cut the foam pieces to size with scissors.
- Next, insert the foam pieces into the elastic cover. Attach the foam pieces with the plastic connectors.
- With one seal on each side of the door, slide the seal under the door.
- Then, lift the straps to secure the seal in place.
- Finally, check to make sure there are no gaps between the double draft seal and door threshold.
Find out about all of the home weatherization solutions Duck Brand offers.