For this project you’ll need: a hair dryer and scissors.
- Apply tape to top edge of window. Remove liner.
- Starting on the right side of your window, roll film across the tape towards the left side of the window and cut to size. Important: make sure the loose edge of the film is applied to the tape, not the folded edge.
- Apply tape to sides and bottom of window. Remove liner.
- Next, unfold the film and press firmly onto the tape.
- Shrink the film with a hair dryer to remove any wrinkles.
- Finally, check to make sure there is tight fit between your window and the shrink film.
Find out about all of our all of our home weatherization solutions.