For this project you’ll need: scissors
- Separate the dual silicone weatherstrip into two pieces.
- Then, remove a piece of the liner backing and apply the weatherstrip seal to the surface.
- Continue to press the weatherstrip firmly in place on the door, peeling off the remaining paper backing as you go.
- Cut off any extra weatherstrip seal with scissors.
- Finally, check to make sure there is a tight fit between the door and silicone seal.
Learn about all of the home weatherization solutions from Duck® Brand.