Last minute doesn’t have to be stressful. Here are 5 costume ideas with Duck Tape® for your kids without even buying a costume.
1. Combine a plaid shirt with a DIY tool belt with duct tape covered tools to make a simple costume.
2. Add duct tape ears to a headband to make a unique cat costume. Check out how to make it
3. T-shirt costumes are an easy way to make a homemade, inexpensive costume. With a black shirt and pants, add white duct tape strips as bones to make a spooky skeleton.
4. Need accessories? Cover foam with duct tape to make a fun and safe sword and shield for a knight costume.
5. A little more involved, form an airplane out of cardboard or foam and cover it with duct tape to make an airplane.
6. Cut out superhero masks out of cardstock or paper and add string. To see how to make it, check out this
7. Every superhero needs accessories, right? Match your masks above with cuffs made out of duct tape and toilet paper.
Need more inspiration? Check out 5 simple Halloween crafts to do with your kids or