1. Cover tote bags with your favorite duct tape and design.
2. Put a spin on the classic trick or treat bag with a paper bag and duct tape. Check out how to make it
3. Create a classic and colorful jack-o-lantern face on the front of a bag made entirely out of duct tape.
4. Use Glow-in-the-Dark Duck Tape® to make a bag that your kids can take even when it gets dark outside.
5. Use leftover paper grocery bags to make a simple pumpkin trick or treat bag.
6. Make a durable duct tape bag with custom handles. Check out this step-by-step tutorial
7. Cover a bucket with duct tape to make a bag that matches your kid’s costume.
8. Want to go for a more friendly bag? Make monster faces with a tote or duct tape bag.
Want more ideas to do with your kids this Halloween? Check out 5 Simple Halloween Craft